Friday, March 02, 2007

Finally Time to Play with New Camera

My school (and place of employment) was cancelled at noon today due to our high winds and blowing snow. I'm so glad. I've finally had time to experiment a little with my new 5D and this awesome 85mm lens. We have more grandchildren coming this weekend so we're praying for safe travels. There were several accidents on Pearl City Rd this morning and lots of cars in the ditch between here and Rockford. I've got to tear myself away from this beautiful notebook computer and 'purty' Vista and finish getting my dinner and house ready for them. I tried the lasagna recipe from The Pioneer Woman website and it looks yummy.





March is definitely coming in like a lion here in NW Illinois.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.