Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Photos

I used to post updates to my old blog all the time. But now, I'm spending so much time getting this business going. I had a photo session last Friday and even with being gone on Easter weekend, I got the proofs uploaded on Monday night. I finished the order and all my Quickbook entries last night so now I have a little more time.

We had such fun in Chicago over the weekend. I don't think I've every had peel-and-eat shrimp for Easter dinner b4 but that was just part of the beautiful buffet at Dick's. The most fun, though, was listening to the Beatle's band. That's another first for Easter. Paige was totally into the music but too shy to dance along with them very much. This was our celebration for my son's birthday.

Earlier in the day we went to the huge 4th Presbyterian Church on Michigan Avenue. We had to stand outside in a block-long line to get in. After we snaked around the corner we realized that there was another line the same length coming in from the other side! We thought we were going to be routed to the balcony but instead they sent us to the second row. Paige was just in awe of the brass choir and the beautiful white tulips adorning the sanctuary. She even folded her hands and closed her eyes during a prayer. She was really good.

Here are just a couple of my favorite photos from the weekend. She loved her new dress and shoes.



No comments: