Sunday, July 08, 2007

My First Wedding is History

It finally came and went. So much anticipation by me and lots of other people. The day was quite hot, although not as hot as today, so folks didn't really want to get back outside very much but retreated to the cool sanctuary as quickly as possible. I loved being part of this event, though, and wish Jon, Heidi and Ava so many happy years together.

My biggest snafu was being locked out of the church and everybody (including the minsiter) had taken off for the reception. Yes, my equipment and my car keys were in the church! Thankfully, a custodian came and let us back in so we were a little late getting to the reception.

Here's a link to the slideshow of a few of my favorite images. We had beautiful, pregnant bridesmaids, a super helpful bridesmaid, a slanky maid-of-honor and a stunning bride. She made the unique programs and there were lots of special touches to the wedding. Her gown, veil and shoes were just to die for. Enjoy!

Heidi and Jon's Wedding Slideshow

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful! You did a fantastic job! I can tell the bride loves pink!!!! Love that ring shot and the cake. Oh and the back of the brides dress is awesome!

Tiffany said...

How in the world is this your first Wedding? :) These shots are truly amazing!! You did not miss a detail!! Great job!!