Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Resolutions 2008

Do you make, and KEEP, New Year's Resolutions? Since all the family is gone now(boo-hoo) and it's time to de-clutter the house of Christmas crap (sorry)I always think about making great plans to clean the closets, shelves, drawers, drapes, etc. I bought a new organizer from Levenger "planning" to be able to track all my photography projects better. There are SO many details that accompany each project.

Our family had a great Christmas together. We were so blessed to have Molly in relatively good health and she seems so much more relaxed (understandably). There were 13 of in the house for about 48 hours and we did great getting along and helping each other. We even got a family photo session accomplished which isn't that easy - definitely not something that will occur every year. Especially since I don't have a backdrop wide enough for thirteen people. I was all set to do another sucker photo of the five grandkids and completely forgot about it. Dawn got my business bookkeeping pretty caught up in QuickBooks so, that was awesome, too!

We played SO many new and old games: Qwerkle, Family Feud, Battleship, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, Wii Guitar Hero, and, of course, Euchre

Here are a couple of the photos that I love because my little girls are having SO much fun with Aunt Molly -



No comments: