Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Photoshop User TV on "Real TV"

I'm a big fan of Scott Kelby. I have read several of his books, gone to his workshops, and a few years ago signed up for kelbytraining.com. At that time, I was just learning to use Photoshop and so I bought a monthly membership to watch videos on all kinds of Photoshop tutorials.

Now, Kelby Training has added loads more high-quality short videos on a wider range of topics, including photography. I just started another month of watching videos and I've picked up some great tips. I highly recommend it.

Also, I see on my Google page today that Photoshop User TV is going to have a few time slots on Fox TV. Central time is scheduled for Wednesday at 12:30 am so, I'll be setting my DVR to record it. Kelby is super entertaining along with informative. Check it out!

Another benefit related to Scott Kelby is the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). He is the president of this organization and membership buys you some valuable benefits. For intstance, I buy most of my photography equipment from BH Photo Video and NAPP members receive free shipping. That pays for the membership price right there. Photoshop User magazine, another benefit of NAPP membership, comes eight times a year and I read it cover-to-cover for all the great tutorials.

No comments: