Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mary Before & After


Mary Before & After
Originally uploaded by NmB Photography

This is a photo I took for Highland that I found to be pretty flat. On the left is the photo sooc and on the right is the result of three of Pioneer Woman's actions. They are free and just wonderful. What a difference. I also used my skin-softening action and then sharpened for the web. Whew - really it only took a few minutes and despite a great camera and L series lens, digital photos always need some help with contrast and white balance.

By the way, if you haven't discovered how much fun the Pioneer Woman is, jump over there RIGHT now. She takes gorgeous photos of horses and ranch life in Texas, shares (and photographs) recipes and food AND now has a section totally devoted to photography instruction. I'm telling you - you can learn alot.


No comments: