Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Miss Molly


I Miss Molly
Originally uploaded by NmB Photography
My daughter, Molly, had surgery last Friday and hopes to come home tomorrow. Her cat, Nellie, misses her SO much. She paces around, sits on the stairs and whines. Here she's looking out the front door.

Molly was doing quite well but today has a fever, is vomiting and experiencing some other complications ... she's become a bit depressed about these developments and that's sad because she was really upbeat and focused on her quick recovery.

As you can see, I'm in Ohio and will be until the end of the week to help care for my oldest grandsons, Nic and Jason. They have been so great and getting along with each better than usual.

I'll get back to photo editing and ordering when I return this weekend - thanks for being patient with me!

No comments: